ANDRA are pleased to announce the addition of two new Unleaded Race Fuels to the Homologated Fuels List with immediate effect: ETS Racing Fuels ESR GC4 and VP Racing Fuels QM25.
To view the full list, please click here.
ESR GC4 suits the following applications;
- Unleaded Racing Fuel especially blended for 4 strokes supercharged engines.
- Suitable also on normal aspirated engine, 2 & 4 strokes.
- Thanks to a selection of the most efficient molecules and additives, this fuel offers the best engine performances which can be achieved for supercharged engines.
- Due to its high combustion speed and high combustion energy, ESR GC4 fuel develops performances especially during transient phases giving better acceleration.
- Thanks to a selection of the most efficient molecules and additives, this fuel offers the best engine performances which can be achieved.
- Note: This fuel doesn’t comply with FIA or FIM regulations.
QM25 suits the following applications;
- QM25 is designed for naturally aspirated, high revving applications.
- QM25 is an oxygenated unleaded racing fuel like no other.
- Compared to other Unleaded racing fuels, QM25 has shown to have significant torque and HP gains.
- Suited for Australian Pro Stock, Super Stock and N/A drag racing applications.
If you require any further information then please contact ETS Racing Fuels and VP Racing Fuels respectively and/or contact ANDRA Technical on email@example.com or (08) 8271 5355.