The Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series points tally has been updated following the 2021 Westernationals, the penultimate round of the extended 19/20/21 Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series at the Perth Motorplex. To see the updated tally, please click here.
Congratulations to all of the winners, runners up and top qualifiers. Also, a special congratulations to the following racers for each reaching the 300 points cap:
- Errol Quartermaine – Super Stock
- Joe Carbone – Super Sedan
- Brodie Zappia – Junior Dragster
As we head to the ANDRA Grand Finals / Twilight Nationals at Mildura’s Sunset Strip (March 12/13) the competition is shaping up to be exceptionally fierce with a number of brackets having multiple racers tied at the 300-points cap as follows:
- Super Stock – x2 racers – Matt Forbes and Errol Quartermaine
- Top Sportsman – x4 racers – Vlado Turic, Jason Arbery, Glenn Henley and Greg Damiani
- Supercharged Outlaws – x3 racers – Christine Steffens, Justin Russell and Tim Stewart
- Super Sedan – x3 racers – Chris Lioulios, Martin Mirco and Joe Carboni
- Super Street – x3 racers – Michael Giannaros, Nikolas Karanovic and Paul Garbellini
- Modified Bike – x2 racers – Gavin Dohnt and Levi Addison
- Summit Racing Equipment Junior Dragster – x4 racers – Tommy Turic, Sarah Donnelly, Jake Berias and Brodie Zappia
- Super Gas – x2 racers – Colin Griffin and Michael de Rose
Good luck to everyone taking part in the ANDRA Grand Final!
The next points update will be issued shortly the ANDRA Grand Finals / Twilight Nationals – to be held at Mildura’s Sunset Strip across March 12 and 13.