In light of persistent wet weather at Mildura’s Sunset Strip, the Australian National Drag Racing Association and Sunraysia Drag Racing Association have decided to postpone today’s scheduled racing until tomorrow, Sunday 14 March.
All eliminations racing which was scheduled to be held today, except for round one of Super Sedan which was completed successfully this afternoon, will now commence from 9.00am local time tomorrow.
While this decision has been necessitated by conditions outside of the control of the parties involved, ANDRA and the SDRA do apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.
In the meantime, ANDRA and the SDRA wish to congratulate the following racers who were confirmed as the recipients of the Decoglaze Glass Splashbacks Top Qualifier Medallion getters for their respective classes:
- Super Street – Brian Christian
- Summit Racing Equipment Junior Dragster – Brooke Camilleri
- Super Gas – Renee Cockerill
- Modified Bike – Gavin Dohnt
- Super Sedan – Adrian Dal Broi
- Modified – Adam Mundy
- Top Sportsman – Darren Saliba
- Supercharged Outlaws – Jayden Talbot (pictured)
- Competition Bike – Joe Khoury
- SuperComp – Steve Norman
For more from ANDRA, visit www.andra.com.au
For more from the Sunraysia Drag Racing Association, visit www.sunsetstrip.org.au