Established in 1973, the Australian National Drag Racing Association (ANDRA) is officially recognised as the controlling body of drag racing in Australia by Motorsport Australia (formerly known as CAMS) and the Federation Internationale de I’Automobile (FIA).
ANDRA is looking for an experienced Office Manage/Administrator to be based in our head office, 287 Payneham Road, Royston Park, SA.
The successful candidate should be:
- Friendly & Enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and driven
- Able to work in a team environment but also to be a self starter
- Organised and have good time management skills
- A team player with strong communication skills
We are looking for someone on a full-time basis, however are open to a four day (30 hour per week) arrangement for the right candidate:
- First point of contact, servicing member enquires -phone & email
- Management of Licencing, Membership & Logbook online database & processes
- Data processing and reporting with MYOB software
- Assists with invoicing, expense reconciliation and reporting
- Manage a well-established administration structure
- Manage and provide tasks (where required) to administration personnel
- Prepare reports for the company’s management team
- Purchase and manage stationery and office supplies
- Provide administrative support to management and team members as required.
- Debtor management
- Approaching perspective advertisers to reach our membership base
- Some project work including updating of procedures, policy, reports.
- Minute taking/drafting
- Experience within a not-for-profit sporting organisation would be beneficial to the role but not essential.
We offer a flexible working environment and salary commensurate to experience.
Your application should include a covering letter and your resume.
Applications Close Thursday 15 February – please click here to apply via SEEK.