The Australian National Drag Racing Association (ANDRA) is now taking applications for the two vacant independent positions on the ANDRA Board.
The ANDRA Board is a representative body which is elected by the members and approves rules and regulations and sets the direction and activities of ANDRA for the betterment, safety and development of the most powerful motorsport on the planet.
The successful applicants will sit on the ANDRA board alongside currently sitting board members Nathan Peirano (Chairman, QLD), Murray O’Connor (WA), Paul Stephen (NSW), Katie Cassar (VIC) and Ian Brown (VIC).
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 24 April 2023.
- Your resume, detailing your qualifications and work history
- A cover letter outlining your responses to the following questions:
- What do you think the ANDRA Board is primarily responsible for?
- What specific skills do you think you would bring to the ANDRA board?
- What do you think the strengths/ weaknesses/ threats and opportunities are for the ANDRA Board?
- What do you believe the drag racing community would like to see from ANDRA?
For more information about ANDRA, visit www.andra.com.au