ANDRA wishes to announce that Technical Officer Colin Brassington has resigned from his role after almost three years at the organisation.
Colin came to ANDRA with a strong background in the sport which has since been well implemented in various areas of the competition and technical areas. He will be putting those skills to use in his new role at an Adelaide design firm.
ANDRA would like to thank Colin for his work during his time at the organisation and wishes him all the best for his future. He won’t be lost to the sport though, with plans to reprise his former role as a Steward at local events
If you believe you would be a good fit for a role requiring excellent technical knowledge and a familiarity with drag racing, ANDRA is now advertising for a Technical Officer:
The Australian National Drag Racing Association (ANDRA) is the controlling body for Drag Racing in Australia. With over 3,500 members and a strong strategy for growth, ANDRA has a long standing heritage in the motorsports industry.
Reporting to the Competition Manager the role will include:
• maintenance and application of ANDRA competition rules, standards, procedures and vehicle specifications in line with policy
• support in relation to technical and procedural operations and management/ training of volunteer officials
• provision of technical advice and clarification
• review and update the ANDRA competition regulations annually
You will share and be part of a small yet dedicated team.
Key attributes will be:
• the ability to provide technical advice and clarification
• the ability to manage time and priority
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• strong computing skills (InDesign experience highly advantageous)
• flexibility will be part of your working life
• experience in engineering and technical interpretation
• motorsport experience preferred
ANDRA is based in Adelaide, South Australia. For any enquiries or to apply please send correspondence to the below:
A full job description is available on request by email to Jackie Mills email@example.com
Applications including a covering letter and resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 11 McInnes Street, Ridleyton SA 5008
Or via Seek